Sustainable Development Goals were created by the United Nations in 2015. SDGs, are a set of time-bound and measurable targets that seek to achieve three overarching goals: end poverty, promote sustainable economic growth, and protect the environment by 2030. The SDGs will replace the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), which were established in 2000 to reduce poverty. They provide a roadmap for tackling development challenges with different sectors including education, health, water, sanitation, energy, climate change and more. They were created by a coalition of twenty-three organizations representing a range of stakeholders including governments, global civil society and the private sector.
The process involved years of consultations with more than 7,000 people from 189 countries via online platforms such as webinars and Facebook Live sessions. The World Bank has estimated that ending extreme poverty by 2030 will cost an additional $1 trillion per year. Development assistance for sustainable development is expected to increase from $135 billion in 2015 to $190 billion per year by 2030, and the private sector’s role will become more important than ever before.
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs): 8 goals with 21 targets to be achieved by 2015
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): 17 goals with 169 targets to be achieved by 2030
- What are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals?
- What do the SDG’s mean?
- Why is sustainability so important?
- What is business sustainability?
- 3 ways to achieve sustainable development
- What changes must we make sustainably?
- What does sustainability mean?
- Who is responsible for sustainable development?
- How can you support sustainable development?
- What is an example of a sustainable city?
- What are some examples of sustainable development projects?
- What does a sustainable city need?
- The 9 Different targets?
- How can we make a city sustainable?
- What does it mean to hit the target?
- Why is this impact so important?
- How can we help?
- What is the difference between social resilience and economic sustainability?
- What are the benefits of a sustainable city?
- What is the effect of sustainable development?
- Why is SDG Goal 11 important?
- Why is the goal to end poverty relevant to this article?
- What is SDG main goal?
- 3 three pillars of sustainable development?
- How can business help with the SDGs?
- What is ESG reporting?
- How can socially responsible investment help with the SDG’s?
- Why is SDG 4 Important?
- Why SDG 3 is important?
- Why is SDG 11 important?
- SDG 11 Projects include:
- What is SDG 17?
- What are the aims of Agenda 21?
- What is environmental sustainability and why is it important?
- What is your idea of sustainable living?
- What are the 5 areas of personal development?
- What are examples of sustainable development opportunities?
- What are the triple bottom line impacts of green business?
- What is a LEED certified city?
- What cities are becoming sustainable?
- What does that mean for sustainability?
- What are the benefits of a sustainable city?
- What are the 3 P’s of sustainability?
- In conclusion on sustainable development goals sdgs
- Caveats, disclaimers and economic growth
What are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals?
The goals are developed according to 17 SDG goals by 2030:
GOAL 1: No Poverty
GOAL 2: Zero Hunger
GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being
GOAL 4: Quality Education
GOAL 5: Gender Equality
GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality
GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
GOAL 13: Climate Action
GOAL 14: Life Below Water
GOAL 15: Life on Land
GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions
GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal
What do the SDG’s mean?
- End poverty in all its forms everywhere. Poverty robs people of their future and their potential, it denies them an education and a decent life. Poverty is also increasingly linked to global insecurity as jobs migrate to where they can best be done, and as environmental pressures undermine the ability of communities to feed themselves.
- End hunger while ensuring food security and improved nutrition. Food security is a basic need and a fundamental human right. The goal to end hunger includes ensuring sustainable food production systems and a resilient agricultural sector, promoting sustainable agriculture practices, focusing on small-scale farmers, maintaining the social protections that enable vulnerable households to cope with extreme weather events and building stronger markets that provide incentives to invest in local communities.
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages. Every person deserves a healthy life. This means promoting the ability of all people to lead long, healthy and creative lives, enjoy the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health, including sexual and reproductive health.
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all. Education is a human right. To achieve this goal, everyone must be able to complete free appropriate public education at the minimum relevant age and to have access to lifelong learning. It also includes promoting the equal opportunity of girls and women and vulnerable and marginalized children and young people to quality education.
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls. Gender equality is not only about social justice; it also brings significant development gains. It reduces poverty, promotes health and well-being, enhances security through peace building, and boosts economic growth.
- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all. Safe drinking water, clean cooking fuel and proper sanitation are fundamental to human health and human dignity. To achieve this goal, we need to make clean water and sanitation available and accessible for all and ensure that everyone has the capacity to use it in a sustainable way.
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all. Every person has a right to energy no matter where they live. This goal includes providing universal access to electricity, expanding renewable energy sources and ensuring sustainable supply chains of fuels.
- Promote sustained, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all. This goal guarantees that all people can have access to economic opportunities in order to create a better life for themselves and their families.
- Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation. Infrastructure is critical for development. This goal will be achieved when developing countries work with the private sector to invest in climate-resilient physical infrastructure, taking into account the needs of those in poverty.
- Reduce inequality within and among countries. The disparity between rich and poor is growing across the world. This goal includes promoting peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, offering a life of dignity to everyone and building partnership among nations.
- Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient,and sustainable. Half the world’s population lives in cities. Worldwide, 1 billion people live without access to safe water and 2.5 billion are living without adequate sanitation. This goal will be achieved when everyone has access to affordable, safe, sustainable and inclusive housing with basic services such as energy, water and waste management.
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns. This goal calls for decoupling the use of natural resources from economic growth, reducing waste and promoting investments to achieve a sustainable and modern global economy.
- Combat climate change and its impacts. This includes doing it in a smart way by using technology that already exists today to achieve this goal without major disruptions to economic development. It also recognizes the importance of working with other nations to combat climate change, because it is a global problem that requires global solutions.
- Life below water. Our rivers and oceans are essential to life. This goal includes providing a healthy life for all people – by protecting the world’s freshwater and marine resources. This includes working to end overfishing, increasing the number of protected areas and stopping pollution.
- Life on land. We all need food for survival, but our current industrial food system is not sustainable. This goal will be achieved when everyone has access to safe, nutritious and affordable food all year round through decentralized production systems while minimizing environmental impacts.
- Promote peace, justice, and strong institutions. This goal will be achieved when countries are more peaceful, secure and united to achieve the other goals. It means making institutions stronger to be able to handle conflicts when they arise, and preventing them in the first place.
- Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnerships for sustainable development. This means that countries will work together to achieve the SDGs.
The SDGs are a part of an agenda that is expected to help create jobs, reduce poverty, lower inequality, boost economic growth among many other benefits. Some critics have voiced concerns over how effective its goals will be in achieving sustainable development for all. But the real question is what will happen if we don’t?
You can’t improve what you don’t measure.
Free Verified Carbon Calculators.
Erase Your Carbon Footprint in 3 Minutes
Personal Carbon Footprint Calculator
Why is sustainability so important?
We live on a planet with finite resources. At our current rate of consumption, we will run out of resources sooner than we think. Then where will get what we need to survive: food, water, shelter, clothing. Also, climate catastrophes will only get worse without proper environmental management. We don’t want to leave a legacy of poverty, hunger, and lack of resources for future generations. The world is changing every day with the increase in population from over 7 billion people to 9 billion by 2050. It’s necessary to take steps now so our children have a livable planet when they grow up.
Sustainability is the key to future development. If we allow environmental concerns, poverty or inequality to worsen in the coming decades, then that would be a loss for current and future generations. Sustainable consumption and production patterns will also lead to decent work opportunities which can go on forever with artificial intelligence and new technologies.
What is business sustainability?
Businesses looking at sustainability as an opportunity rather than a cost will be able to reengineer their supply chains, differentiate themselves from competitors by offering better quality products and provide more jobs. Investors will look at sustainable companies as less risky investments with higher returns than those supplying goods and services based on fossil fuels which cause climate change and might not exist for too much longer.
3 ways to achieve sustainable development
There are three main ways to end poverty and foster sustainable economic growth: increase productivity, reduce inequality and grow the economy. Let’s take a look at what that means in more detail.
- Productivity is when people produce or supply goods and services so they can generate income and resources to meet their basic needs and those of others.
- Inequality is something we all want to reduce so everyone can share the benefits of society’s progress and prosperity fairly. This allows individuals, communities and countries to reach their full potential as productive members of society.
- Growth is when the economy expands by producing more goods and services over time which contributes to higher living standards.
These are the three areas that contribute to sustainable development that need to be achieved by 2030. All of these will help future generations lead a good life on our planet earth.
What changes must we make sustainably?
1) Make the planet livable for future generations.
2) Provide living wages to everyone, everywhere so no one is left behind.
3) Ensure women’s rights are enshrined in all areas of society.
4) Make sure every child gets an education and healthcare needs are met.
5) End poverty while ensuring economic growth that benefits everyone.
6) Promote peace and harmony through justice, strong institutions and revitalized global partnerships.
What does sustainability mean?
Sustainability basically means living within our ecological limits and consuming resources in ways that do not exceed those limits, including recycling materials to extend their life cycle or replacing them with less consumptive ones. The term is often used for business management as it relates to the long-term viability of organizations, but also encompasses personal lifestyle choices such as reducing water use and conserving energy at home through passive design measures like increased insulation and daylighting.
Who is responsible for sustainable development?
UN members are responsible for making sure they implement all 17 of the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. The public is also responsible for ensuring that their governments not only create laws that promote sustainable development, but they hold their government accountable for not protecting the environment.
How can you support sustainable development?
You can help sustainable development by advocating for policy changes, volunteering, voting, donating money to organizations that are working to end poverty. You can also volunteer your skills or time for your community.
What is an example of a sustainable city?
An example of a sustainable city is Vancouver, which promotes public transportation and offers incentives to people who generate less trash. They have many green energy initiatives, including one that converts landfill gas to electricity.
What are some examples of sustainable development projects?
One example is in India where solar power lanterns were provided to families who had no electricity access in their village. Another example is when people planted fruit trees in Chile to provide food for communities that had suffered from deforestation. Other projects include bio-fuel projects in Malawi and the planting of trees to prevent desertification in Kenya. Lastly, sustainable development can include education initiatives such as providing underprivileged women with skills that encourage them to work and earn a living.
What does a sustainable city need?
A sustainable city needs to be economically viable, environmentally sound, and socially just. To achieve sustainability, it is important to focus on pursuing conservation in these three arenas. But the biggest challenges for cities are issues such as poverty and homelessness. The UN website states that “human settlements – including shelter, infrastructure and services – must be planned and developed in a sustainable way.” Therefore, it is important that any development projects take into consideration all three arenas of sustainability.
The 9 Different targets?
One of the biggest differences between the SDGs and the MDGs is that the SDGs have several targets under each goal where the MDGs only had one. For example, under “no poverty” there are eight targets: leave no one behind, achieve gender equality, empower all women and girls, reduce income inequality within countries, develop infrastructure, provide affordable housing to those in need, provide access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all, ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
How can we make a city sustainable?
There are a few ways in which a city can be made sustainable. The first is by using forms of public transportation to reduce the amount of pollution and traffic, the second way is through social resilience, and the third way would be to use renewable sources of energy such as solar energy. The most effective way to make a city sustainable though is by having education initiatives for those who live in those cities. The more people know about sustainability, the more likely they are to help make their city sustainable as well.
What does it mean to hit the target?
Hitting the target means that we will have achieved our goal and that we will be on track to achieving the 2030 vision. We will have hit the target when we are able to provide sustainable and affordable sources of energy such as solar power for everyone. This would mean that people will no longer be living in poverty because they won’t have to spend their income on expensive forms of energy. It also means that our CO2 emissions would decrease and we would have a cleaner planet.
Why is this impact so important?
This story is so important because if we don’t start taking a stand on climate change now it will be too late to make changes in four years time, instead of the original 15 year time frame that was estimated for the MDGs. Climate change is such a serious issue and we need to take action before it’s too late. The SDGs are allowing us the opportunity to make changes in regards to climate change for future generations.
How can we help?
We can help by taking small steps every day toward making the world more sustainable, but also by raising awareness of the issue of climate change and how it affects those living in poverty. We can also use less energy and resources by recycling and reusing what we already have instead of purchasing new items that will end up sitting in our landfill sites.
What is the difference between social resilience and economic sustainability?
These two areas of sustainable development go hand in hand. Social resilience is making sure that we have a strong, healthy and thriving community within our cities so that people can not only survive, but also flourish and thrive together. Economic sustainability is the ability for everyone to earn enough money to be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their families. Together these two concepts provide an opportunity for everyone to enjoy this planet.
What are the benefits of a sustainable city?
There are many benefits to having a sustainable city such as reducing pollution and climate change which helps our planet, reducing congestion around an urban center, and maintaining a healthy community where everyone has access to resources they need. This will bring change on a massive scale because it will lift people out of poverty, it will create healthier communities, and it will reduce the amount of people who are living in unsanitary conditions. In turn, this will create healthier societies overall. And it will in turn bring change to the whole world.
What is the effect of sustainable development?
The SDGs provide a roadmap for tackling development challenges with different sectors including education, health, water, sanitation, energy, climate change and more. If we achieve the 2030 vision then we will have hit our target because we will have achieved all of the goals that were set out. This is important because it will allow us to conserve natural resources better than ever before and also because it will help us create stronger societies where everyone has access to what they need in order to live healthy lives.
Imagine if every person had access to clean forms of energy. This would reduce the number of people who live below poverty line because they spend so much money on buying expensive, dirty forms of energy. It would also help our planet immensely by reducing the amount of pollutants in the air and water surrounding cities. If we can achieve this vision then it will bring change to every nation in the world.
Why is SDG Goal 11 important?
SDG Goal 11 has focussed on providing sustainable forms of energy to all. This is an essential goal so that the planet can be protected for future generations of people, but also so that there are no disruptions in society because our energy needs aren’t being met. If we have access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern forms of energy then everyone will benefit.
Why is the goal to end poverty relevant to this article?
The global community has set out a goal that by 2030 no one should have to live in poverty or hunger for any reason. This means that every person on this planet has access to what they need in order to live a healthy, happy and prosperous lifestyle. This is important because it ensures that all people have what they need in order to achieve their dreams and help themselves and everyone else.
What is SDG main goal?
Their main goal is to end poverty, promote sustainable economic growth, and protect the environment by 2030. The SDGs will replace the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), which were established in 2000 to reduce poverty. They provide a roadmap for tackling development challenges with different sectors including education, health, water, sanitation, energy, climate change and more.
3 three pillars of sustainable development?
The three pillars of sustainable development are economic development which is a yearly growth rate of gross domestic product, environmental conservation and social inclusion.
- Economic development means that there is a yearly growth rate of gross domestic product. This includes economic activities such as construction, manufacturing and service provision that takes place in a country. If this growth rate is not achieved then the economy has no future.
- Environmental conservation means that we need to take care of our environment; this will lead to sustainable development. We need to conserve our forests for housing needs and also grow crops for food. If we don’t take care of our environment than there will be no future for us as humans.
- Social inclusion means that we need to improve the social conditions in a society by providing safety nets for those living in extreme poverty and combating inequality with an aim to eliminate poverty. This will lead to sustainable development because if a person is poor or has a disability and there is no support then the person will not be able to work and we need everyone to work for progress.
How can business help with the SDGs?
Possible ways for businesses to help with the SDGs are by reducing CO2 emissions. Businesses can also help by investing in developing regions and have a positive impact on communities. Businesses will also create jobs and increase the demand of goods that will lead to a more economically stable community. Some examples include telecommunication companies, construction companies who use sustainable materials, and clothing which is made of recycled materials.
Not everyone can afford to purchase these products so there are ways for the poor to also benefit from the SDGs. This includes creating products that are more affordable or giving free access to technology that will help people work on their own. For example, if an app can teach a person to read, write and do basic math for free then they are making progress.
What is ESG reporting?
ESG reporting is a type of investment reporting that considers environmental, social and governance factors as well as financial performance. The main goal of such reporting is to be more transparent about the impact of other factors on an investor’s return. ESG reporting does not always provide a more advantageous rate of return than traditional methods, but it may allow for better decision-making and strategy.
How can socially responsible investment help with the SDG’s?
Socially responsible investments can help with the SDGs in many different ways. For example, if an investor invests in companies that provide access to education then this would be considered very beneficial towards the SDGs because it’s another way of ensuring that everyone has access to quality education which is one of the goals in the SDGs. If someone invests in companies that invest in renewable energy then this is another way of ensuring that the environment is being conserved which would be beneficial because it will lead to sustainable development. Another example of investing responsibly towards the SDG’s can be if an investor helps to fund companies that are involved with social inclusion. This will help to ensure that everyone has access to basic needs, quality education and healthcare.
Why is SDG 4 Important?
SDG 4 is important because it focuses on better work opportunities for all, minimizing child labor and achieving gender equality. Since over 70% of people around the world live with inequality, this goal will help ensure that everyone can be better educated and find a purpose in their lives.
Why SDG 3 is important?
SDG 3 is important because it focuses on preserving the environment and unleashing the potential of our youth in a sustainable way. We have seen just how devastating environmental pollution, conflict over finite resources, population growth, poverty and lack of opportunity can be to communities around the world – but we also see that people are at their most vulnerable without access to food or clean water. What will SDG3 mean for you? You’ll be able to give your kids a healthy start in life, contribute with dignity to your community’s safety and security – all while living more sustainably. To everyone reading this, allow us one last thought: there’s no greater legacy than leaving something beautiful behind for future generations – so let’s get started!
Why is SDG 11 important?
SDG 11 is important to those who want humanity to “leave the world in a better state than we found it.” To those of us committed to sustainability, this means honoring and protecting Earth’s resources and striving for more efficient and sustainable ways of governing. An increasing number of countries are using resource-efficient technologies like solar power which reduces greenhouse gases while meeting the demands energy requirements locally, while others are pledging that 100% of energy come from renewable sources by 2050.
SDG 11 Projects include:
Pioneering work on new green buildings (with the complete elimination of fossil fuels), like Japan’s Shimizu Tower which will make use of sustainable building materials such as bamboo; New York City’s initiative on plastic cutlery, which aims to increase recycling rates with metal or paper alternatives. If this goes well, the plan is to expand these initiatives to include other single-use items like styrofoam trays and plastic wrap; Nature conservation efforts in Hawaii by using sustainable non-toxic pesticides for mosquitoes which will reduce carbon emissions while protecting residents from disease. There is also a plan to remove man-made obstacles to turtle migration, which will restore native plants and animals.
What is SDG 17?
SDG 17 is a global initiative committed to the “peaceful and inclusive societies”. However, before we can achieve this, we have to analyze how vulnerable communities are being affected by climate change as well as by war, violence, conflicts and the effects of armed activity. There is also an initiative associated with SDG 17 to help every child go to school – free of discrimination, abuse or harassment based on their gender identities. This will produce new opportunities for women and girls everywhere.
What are the aims of Agenda 21?
The goals of Agenda 21 are to “improve the condition of the world’s people and environment, with a particular focus on sustainable development, so as to achieve a more equitable and sustainable world.” This means that the rights of people everywhere are addressed in the plan, while at the same time environmental damage is minimized.
What is environmental sustainability and why is it important?
Environmental sustainability is key to maintaining a healthy planet for future generations. One way to make our planet more sustainable is to reduce the amount of energy that people use. This does not mean that we need to stop using any power, but rather that we should use smarter ways of generating energy. Another way that people are making our planet more sustainable is by producing goods in a way that does not harm the environment. Producing goods in a cleaner, less polluting manner means there will be fewer toxic chemicals getting into our air and water which in turn makes our planet healthier for people and animals alike.
What is your idea of sustainable living?
A sustainable lifestyle is the way of living in which you reduce your footprint on the earth to make sure that there is enough for future generations. Everyday activities include conserving the energy, recycling paper and plastics, reducing electricity used, changing filters in your air conditioning units, avoiding pesticides on your lawn or garden.
What are the 5 areas of personal development?
Focus on all five areas of personal development: physical, social, spiritual, mental, and intellectual. If you focus on one area at a time – say mental or intellectual for example- your capacity to enjoy your own life will expand. Work on developing all five areas in balance with each other. Keep working on one area at a time to produce the desired changes.
What are examples of sustainable development opportunities?
- protecting and restoring natural ecosystems
- diversifying rural economies
- providing green jobs and livelihoods
- rebuilding local food systems
- scaling up green construction and retrofitting to cut energy, water, and material use in half
- involving young people in sustainable development opportunities
- repairing environmental damage
- improving access to green spaces for everyone
- addressing climate change impacts
- reducing food waste
- ensuring universal access to safe water and sanitation
- addressing water and sanitation in emergencies
- reducing poverty through sustainable development
- bringing back subsistence farmers into the global economy
What are the triple bottom line impacts of green business?
The triple bottom line impacts of green business are the people, economy and environment.
The people impact of green business is that it creates jobs for people which reduces poverty. Green businesses create opportunities for education and entrepreneurship. This helps to create a level playing field for everyone in the world.
The economy impact is that it supports local business. It uses natural resources responsibly which increases profits over time due to lower costs of production. Also, social capital can be created by green business because it has an emotional appeal to consumers and employees.
The environment impact is that green businesses reduce pollution and waste, which helps to preserve the environment. By using less natural resources for production, green businesses help to protect biodiversity. They also support environmental sustainability by creating a low carbon footprint for their company through reducing energy usage and becoming carbon neutral where possible.
What is a LEED certified city?
LEED stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. LEED certified cities are environmentally sustainable because they use less energy, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, work with the natural environment, and promote health and wellness. Buildings that are LEED certified have their own environmental score which ranges from a silver to a gold certification level.
What cities are becoming sustainable?
You might be surprised to find out that a lot of cities are going green. With all the green initiatives happening around the world, it’s a trend that a lot of cities want to follow.
The top 5 LEED certified cities in the world are:
2) San Francisco
3) Washington DC
4) New York City
All of these cities have many LEED certified buildings and use their own power grids to run on sustainable energy sources. The average green building is expected to save tenants $4000 a year in operating costs.
What does that mean for sustainability?
When people move into these eco-friendly buildings, it’s a step in the right direction to conserve energy and resources that are being wasted. In Singapore for example, buildings have been powering themselves with renewable energy since 2012 using Solar Panels saving them 8-15% on their annual power bill.
In San Francisco saving energy is a priority which has led to the building of a total of 7,500 green roofs across the city. This is a great initiative because these roofs reduce the heat island effect which means less power is needed to cool down houses and buildings in hotter climates.
These sustainable cities are also reducing greenhouse gas emissions by recycling their waste water for irrigation purposes and because there’s an increase in food production, there are more organic waste materials being produced.
What are the benefits of a sustainable city?
There are many benefits for people who live in sustainable cities, the most obvious benefit being that they get to enjoy cleaner air. Less air pollution means less health risks and better quality of life. The cost of living is also cheaper because the cities are designed with commuting in mind so you can get where you need to go by foot or public transportation. Sustainable cities also encourage social interaction and community, which creates a good environment for everyone who lives there.
What are the 3 P’s of sustainability?
A sustainable system is one that is economically viable, environmentally sound, and socially just. It’s about making sure our future generations have the same opportunities to thrive. The three P’s of sustainability are: people, planet, and profit.
In this case people means that a sustainable system has a high quality of life and a thriving population, planet means that the resources we use are renewable and waste is minimized, and profit means that our business benefits from being sustainable.
In conclusion on sustainable development goals sdgs
By taking small steps in making our cities cleaner, healthier and more sustainable we are increasing the chances of saving our planet from climate change. The UN Sustainable Development Goals provide an opportunity for us to work together as a planet to fight against poverty and ensure that all people can live a healthy and sustainable life.
Caveats, disclaimers and economic growth
At ESG | The Report, we believe that we can help make the world a more sustainable place through the power of education. We have covered many topics in this article and want to be clear that any reference to, or mention of extreme poverty in world agricultural markets or health financing for particular developing countries as a sustainable development goal in the context of this article is purely for informational purposes and not to be misconstrued as investment or any other legal advice or an endorsement of any particular company or service. We highly recommend that investors use a financial advisor, certified financial planner or investment professional before entering the markets.
Thank you for reading, and we hope that you found this article useful in your quest to understand ESG and sustainable business practices. We look forward to building a sustainable world with you.
Research & Curation
Dean Emerick is a curator on sustainability issues with ESG The Report, an online resource for SME’s and Investment professionals focusing on ESG principles. Their primary goal is to help middle market companies automate Impact Reporting with ESG Software. Leveraging the power of AI, machine learning and AWS to transition to a sustainable business model. Serving clients in the United States, Canada, Uk, Europe and the global community. If you want to get started, don’t forget to Get the Checklist! ✅